On Tuesday, April 21 at 6 PM, the library will be hosting “Riskanomics: What You Need to Know to Help Maximize Your Retirement Income” with First Investors. Please sign up for this program by calling the library at (518) 274-4471 or stopping by!
In the coming weeks, the Upper Hudson Library System will be rolling out our new integrated catalog and circulation system. The “go-live” date for this system is March 31st.
- What does this mean for you?
After we migrate to the new system, lists created under your patron account will be erased. To keep a copy, go to your “My List” page under your account and email it to yourself or print it.
- Requested items that you have suspended in the current catalog may become active.
- Most importantly – some library services, such as registering for a card, requesting or renewing items, and other account management services may be interrupted in the weeks and days leading up to the migration.
- This new catalog will offer a range of improvements, including options for emailing receipts, easier catalog searching and requesting items, better electronic notifications, saving your checkout history, enhanced account security, and more.
- All item requests placed after March 21st will be suspended until the new system is activated on the 31st.
Your patience and understanding as this new software is rolled out is very much appreciated.